Kenza respects every customer and the company is committed to keep all your personal data safe. In short, you can visit our website, and buy things from here without worrying for your privacy. You can also visit our website without providing your personal details to us. But in case of buying something, Kenza can ask you for your private information such as name, address, contact details etc. so we can use that to confirm your purchase. But in any case, your personal data won’t get outside.
Information we will collect from you
We collect only personal information which can identify people. This includes a few things such as your first name, last name, email address, residential address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, occupation, company you work for and all other information which will be provided for completing your requested services.
Apart from this we also collect other information like password, bank details, credit card, debit card, online payment details which will be totally safe with us. We don’t disclose any of your information without your permission. We also don’t use your personal information for any other cause except from your purchase.
Collection of information
There are few guidelines we follow for collecting personal information:
- Collect information only for lawful purpose
- Use personal information only for services
- Customers/ clients can review the information they provided
- Keep information safe
- Do not disclose any of personal information
- Information collection and uses
The causes of collecting your personal information are:
- To help and develop new services or improve our existing services.
- To send users emails about special offers, new services or other information you may be interested in.
- To personalize your session on our website in order to better fit your interests, such as offering them relevant, individually tailored content.
Kenza collects a variety of information that you directly provide to us. We process your information when necessary and to provide you the best services you have requested for. After accepting our terms of service, you can get assured of the safety of your personal details. Without your information we cannot provide you the services you have requested.
Kenza collects information from you through:
- Account and product registration and administration of your account.
- Your communication and dealing with us.
- Upload or posts to the services.
- Request for customer support and technical assistance.
When we collect your personal information, we will inform you that all your personal details will be business purposes, such as, to respond to requests for products, documentation and services, to process an order, to conduct a transaction, to correspond. We will also use your personal info to personalize content you view.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. It is used to identify yourself to a website when you revisit it, to load your preferences and to track the pages you’ve visited. cookies show which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, allows to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site.
Kenza reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Modifications to this Privacy Statement can be made without prior notification. Continued use of the Kenza Websites signifies your acceptance of any changes to the Privacy Statement.